Hoy me levante contento, hoy me levante feliz…In today's blog I start with one of my favorite Bad Bunny songs, yesss the real “conejo malo”. I went to see Bad Bunny last year on october 29th, and it was an incredible experience, very INCREDIBLE, one of my best concerts ever. To begin with, I remember that I woke up very early (not so early it was like ten o´clock but I like to exaggerate haha). Then I went with my boyfriend by subway to the "Estadio Nacional" station, and then I had to wait the longest hours of my life in line to enter the stadium. We finally went in and sat next to a friend from my university and waited ten hours for the concert to start. I remember that it was very hot that day and I hadn't used sunscreen so it burned my arms and face. I was very nervous and the only thing I wanted was for it to start quickly, since it had been difficult for me to find tickets, at first I wanted tickets in the front row, but unfortunately I couldn't ge...
Entradas populares de este blog
a country i would like to visit
THAILAND <3 Hi everyone, today´s blog i Will like to talk about the conutry that i Will like to travel because i love so much traveling to direfents contrys and learn from the people who lives there and take many pictures for memories. I really Will like to travel Thailand, beacuse it is a country that since i was a Little i Will like to visit and seen and take pictures with elephants beacuse i love so much animals and pass time with them, and there are many elephants wich are vey cute, friendly and veeery big. Also i Will like to make many tours for lern their culture, because it is so different to our culture. I wil like to eat her food, learn her language and their differents believes. Also i really love the beach and taking sun for my skin, so i wil passing hours and hours swimming in the sea and sleeping in the hot sand to have a nices tan. So in conclusion, I would really like to spend days and days in a country as beautiful as Thailand. BYEEEEEE <3
my dream job
Well, well, well, thinking about my dream job is a little difficult, since my dream would be to be maintained and travel a lot around the world haha, but well, not everything is dreaming. Since I was very little I dreamed of being a doctor and studying medicine, my first choice was always medicine at the University of Chile, but unfortunately that was not what I got. But well now I will be a future dental doctor and I love it. So now I changed my idea and I would say that my ideal job is to be a dentist and help people have a beautiful smile so they can be happy and have self-esteem that they always wanted, because that is what I like about dentistry, you have to be very supportive and empathetic with patients and know how to understand them and I really like that. Eliminating other jobs that I would never choose, it would be a job where I would have to be locked up in an office and without contact with people, since I am a very sociable person who loves to talk for hours a...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario